The University of Antwerp is glad to provide the Flemish Ministry of Education Scholarships. The Master Mind program aims to promote Flanders and Brussels as a top study destination. The applicant must have a good knowledge of the English language and a high standard of academic performance and/or potential.
this application is available is for international students who are already enrolled in a preparatory program in order to start a Master program in September 2019 at the moment of their application in the spring of 2019.
User Review( votes)
The University of Antwerp develops, provides access to and disseminates scientific knowledge through research, teaching, and service to society. It carries out these tasks in a spirit of academic freedom and responsibility.
Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
Course Level: The grant is open to study at the master level program.
Study Subject: The grant is available for master degree in all subject area.
Award: € 8.000 per academic year
Number of Awards: A number of opportunities are available.
The award can be taken in Belgium
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: All nationalities can apply.
- The applicant applies to take up a Master degree program at the University of Antwerp.
- The applicant should have a high standard of academic performance and/or potential.
- The only exception is made for international students who, at the moment of their application in the spring of 2019, are already enrolled in a preparatory program in order to start a Master program in September 2019.
- Students must have a good knowledge of the English language.
- Student mobility during the master program is allowed.
To apply for the Master Mind scholarship, students need to complete the following steps:
- Complete your application and upload all documents for the relevant Master program at the University of Antwerp.
- During your application clearly, indicate that you would also like to apply for the Master Mind Scholarship.
- In your motivation letter, clearly specify why you are applying for the Master Mind scholarship and why you should be selected. Please address every selection criterium. In addition, specify your GPA score.
- Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered.
- How to Apply: Check the given link for application instructions: https://www.uantwerpen.be/en/education/international/international-students/scholarships/master-mind/