The Hokkaido University is organizing Special Grant Program for the students who are applying to a doctoral course with one of the graduate school. The programme will cover tuition fee for international students.
The aim of the grants is to enable applicants to embark on an independent career in academic stroke research.
User Review( votes)
The Hokkaido University is one of the oldest, largest, and most prestigious universities in Japan. In 2014, Hokkaido University was ranked 39th in the QS World University Rankings in the field of Agriculture/Forestry and within the top 100 in six fields Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Biological Sciences, and Earth/Ocean Sciences.
- Application Deadline: Applications are open for the admission of April 2018.
- Course Level: These grants are available to pursue doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: These grants are awarded in the fields offered by one of the graduate school: Graduate School of Veterinary Medicine, Graduate School of Environmental Science and Graduate School of Chemical Sciences and Engineering
- Award: These recipients have their tuition fees waived in exchange for working as a research assistant.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: International
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a masters degree or equivalent and have completed at least 18 years of education.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants are required to take either TOEFL or TOEIC in advance.
The application process for this application is conducted by each graduate school. Please note that not all graduate schools participate in this program–please refer to the list above.
How to Apply:
- A completed application form
- A self-addressed stamped envelope
- A photocopy of a personal identification (e.g. driver’s license)