Student Veterans of America & Google offers Graduate Scholarships in the field of Computer Science. The students of USA can apply for this scholarship. Eight (8) Scholarships are offered. Total offer is of $10,000. Related technical fields may include Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering (with a heavy computer science course load), Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking and System Administration. Related technical fields do not include Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Engineering.
- Study Subject(s): Scholarships are provided in the field of Computer Science.
- Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing a bachelor’s or graduate degree level.
- Scholarship Provider: Student Veterans of America & Google
- Scholarship can be taken at the USA
- Number of award(s): Eight (8) Scholarships are offered.
- Duration of award(s): Not Known
- What does it cover? Total offer is of $10,000.
- Selection criteria: Not Known
All successful candidates must:
Wonderful opportunity for claimants
User Review( votes)
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at a university for the 2020-2021 academic year or intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a full-time student at a university in the United States for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Maintaining a strong academic performance.
- Pursuing a Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree, or a degree in a closely related technical field*.
- Must be a current student veteran (includes members of the National Guard or Reserve) as proven by a DD- 214 and transcript, or a student on Active Duty as proven by submission of Active Duty orders and a Memorandum of Understanding from your commanding officer indicating that you are currently in good standing with your unit and transcript.
- Has received an honorable discharge or is in good standing with his/her branch of service.
How to Apply
You have to fill the online application form with required documents such as
• A current copy of resume/CV
• Unofficial copy of current university transcripts
• One letter of reference from a professor, advisor or supervisor. You must arrange for one letter of reference to be submitted via the link provided below. All letters must be sent by the author, signed by the author, and be on official letterhead. Letters can also be mailed to:
Student Veterans of America
c/o Google SVA Scholarship Committee
1012 14th Street NW
Washington, D.C 20005
Scholarship Application Deadline: December 4, 2020.