Having an aspiration to become skilled in the field of pathology? Good News! You have a lucky chance to apply for Gordon Signy Fellowship for pathologists from all around the world.
The purpose of this program is to provide opportunities for pathologists to study in countries other than their own and to return to their home countries with new skills to help their patients.
Excellent opportunity for Pathology students
User Review( votes)
World Pathology Foundation is a scientific, educational and charitable foundation which promotes public safety and public health by fostering the development of good standards in anatomic and clinical pathology.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives an opportunity for those candidates, who want to become a pathologist. They can get the experience to analyze the patient’s blood and look for abnormalities. They can conduct tests and examine biological samples.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Pathologists from all countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pathology
- Admissible Criteria: The call is open to pathologists who must be living in their country of origin or their country of permanent residence at the time of the application, completed his or her training in anatomical and/or clinical pathology or one of their branches prior to the beginning of their proposed fellowship training, completed training not more than 10 years prior to application deadline.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For being a part this sponsorship, claimants must have to complete their initial pathology training prior to the beginning of their proposed fellowship training. After this, you need to complete the award application form and then emailed to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a letter from the institution, letter of reference requirement, diploma and certificate, disclosure of support, curriculum vitae and a short report to the World Pathology Foundation.
- Admission Requirements: For joining this program, aspirants are needed to have all their previous degree certificates in the field of Pathology with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Seekers are required to meet the minimum English language requirements for the program.
The Fellowship will give the US $5,000 payable in two installments. For training periods exceeding 89 days, and at the discretion of the Regents of the Fellowship, an award of up to the US $7,500 may be provided.