Indonesian students have a great opportunity to apply for funding. The Jardine Foundation is pleased to provide Scholarships for the high performing students from Indonesia at Institute Teknologi Bandung.
The fund is established to assist scholars, who want to study the postgraduate degree program at the primarily selected colleges at the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.
Golden opportunity for Indonesian students
User Review( votes)
Established in 1982, the Jardine Foundation provides scholarships to Oxford and Cambridge Universities for students from Asia. It maintains the network of scholars and offers them summer internships within the conglomerate and also hosts regular gatherings with alumni and senior management.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives an opportunity for Indonesian students to further their master’s studies in their chosen field. It gives advice and a range of services to empower candidates with the skills and knowledge for their future career.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of Indonesia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters or PhD in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicant must be recommended to the Foundation by ITB, have reached an academic standard to qualify for entry to either of the Universities, be in a satisfactory state of health and have a satisfactory level of English.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For grasping this opportunity, seekers are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at any selected college at the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge (the ‘Universities’) in the UK. After being enrolled, claimants can complete the award application form and submit it by email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to attach a statement by answering the following questions in not more than 200 words per question: professional objectives after completion of their course, how the course they have chosen would help them attain these objectives and what position they, what the word ‘leadership’ means to the applicant, outline an achievement or experience that they believe best reflects their leadership potential, CV / résumé, letter of recommendation, a recent passport-size photograph and certified copies of all relevant academic qualifications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, applicants need to hold all the required previous degree certificates of all relevant academic qualifications.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants will be asked to provide evidence of their written and spoken English language skills.
The grant will cover tuition fees, board and lodging, living expenses and travel expenses to and from the chosen educational establishment at the beginning and at the end of the course in respect of which the Scholarship is awarded.