Take the first step toward your higher education goals with a Gorilla International Scholarship. Pittsburgh State University is offering this opportunity for Indian students to pursue higher studies in the United States.
Nice opportunity for international students to win $6,000 award for study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
As the Auxiliary Manual Training Normal School, Pittsburg State University was founded in 1903. It is a public university in Kansas and ranked among 101 among Regional Universities Midwest.
Why at Pittsburg State University? At this university, students will learn from faculty who are nationally and internationally recognized in their fields and also have opportunities to research and create alongside them.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Pittsburgh State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: bachelors or masters
- Award: Up to $6,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have the following scores:
- Grade Point Average (percentage scores)
- Scholarly Activities
- Professional Experiences
- GRE/GMAT Scores
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students have to enrol in the bachelor’s or master’s degree program online or offline at the university. After that, you can access the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Complete official transcripts or academic records including grades earned in each subject and copy of the secondary school or high school certificate of completion or diploma, Financial Statement of Support form and Copy of passport
- All official documents (original or certified copies) must be mailed directly to:
- International Admission Pittsburg State University 118 Whitesitt Hall 1701 S Broadway Pittsburg, KS 66762 USA
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, official TOEFL or IELTS or PTE score results are required by the university.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide the award amount of up to $6,000 per year in the form of a tuition waiver for eligible candidates.