Griffith University is providing financial support for international students to encourage study in Australia through the Australian Government Research Training Program International Fee Offset Scholarship.
The main purpose of this educational award is designed to take part in the research degree program for up to three years at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
Nice choice for international candidates to pursue research program in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1971, Griffith University offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degree programs. Their programs and staff dedicated specifically to helping international students.
Why at Griffith University? This university offers various research and training opportunities to international students at the graduate level. Students can assist professors with research on different projects and it also gives them an opportunity to work with the best in their chosen field of study.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications from any nationality are accepted
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The research support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a master’s degree from the recognized university.
- Be commencing or enrolled in an HDR program (for which RTP support is available) at Griffith University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to take a research degree program at the university. After that, they should complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of academic qualification and copy of the evidence of English language test need to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to demonstrate that they have met all the entry requirements of Griffith University.
- Language Requirement: If your previous study was undertaken in a language other than English, you may need to take an English language test to demonstrate you met the English language requirements for your degree.
The university will provide all the following expenses:
- The fellowship covers tuition fees for up to three years for doctoral candidates and up to two years for research masters candidates.
- Overseas Student Health Cover the program includes the cost of a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy which covers the candidate and dependents (if any) for up to 42 months.