The University of Queensland is delighted to announce the Gough Family Scholarship for Medical Education. This scholarship is open to Australian citizens, Permanent Residents and NZ citizens who are enrolled in the Doctor of Medicine program (any year).
The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage and assist a meritorious student who demonstrates financial need for starting the University of Queensland of Medicine program.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland positively influences society by engaging in the pursuit of excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer, and application of knowledge.
- Applications Deadline: March 30, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win $5,000
- Nationality: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and NZ citizens
- Number of Scholarships: Not known.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from Australia and New Zealand
- Entrance Requirements: The scholarship is open to students enrolled in the Doctor of Medicine program (any year) who are Australian citizens or permanent residents.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, email your application to [email protected]
- Note: Ensure your document is in Microsoft Word or PDF format and the document includes both your name and the name of the scholarship.