The University of Queensland is delighted to announce the Gough Family funding for Medical Education. This scholarship is open to Australian citizens, Permanent Residents and NZ citizens who are enrolled in the Doctor of Medicine program (any year).
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and assist a meritorious student who demonstrates financial need for starting the University of Queensland of Medicine program.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland positively influences society by engaging in the pursuit of excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer, and application of knowledge.
- Applications Deadline: March 30, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is open for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university
- Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win $5,000
- Nationality: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and NZ citizens
- Number of Awards: Not known.
- The award can be taken in Australia
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from Australia and New Zealand
- Entrance Requirements: The grant is open to students enrolled in the Doctor of Medicine program (any year) who are Australian citizens or permanent residents.
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , email your application to [email protected]
- Note: Ensure your document is in Microsoft Word or PDF format and the document includes both your name and the name of the program.