The Government of Québec is offering postdoctoral research scholarship (B3X) for the Canadian citizen or permanent resident students. Postdoctoral research scholarships are intended for new researchers who obtained their doctorate and who wish to begin or pursue their postdoctoral research.
These program rules provide those specifically applicable to these scholarship programs. It is necessary to consult these two documents to know all the applicable rules. The clarifications provided in these rules take precedence over the general common rules.
User Review( votes)
These scholarships also seek to encourage the mobility of researchers toward scientifically stimulating and dynamic environments. These environments may be universities, industries, government agencies and university-affiliated institutions.
- Application Deadline: October 3, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study a postdoctoral research program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available for all disciplines of academic study
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship are awarded to $45,000
- Nationality: The Scholarship is available to the Canadian citizen or a permanent resident.
- Number of scholarship: Number not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries Canadian citizen or a permanent resident.
- Entrance Requirement: Postdoctoral research scholarships are intended for new researchers who obtained their doctorate no more than two years prior to the competition deadline or who will have submitted their thesis in January 2020 at the latest, the deadline for holding the fellowship.
- The graduation date is considered to be the date at which all of the degree requirements were completed, including the successful completion of the thesis examination and submission of the revised version of the document.
- In the case of candidates with more than one doctorate, the date of the first doctorate prevails.
- How to Apply: All of the e-forms must be filled out and sent in by the competition deadline.
- The candidate must create a user account in order to complete the scholarship application form.
- The form is available on the Web site of the FRQNT. It must be filled out and sent electronically by the competition deadline. Once it has been completed, the form may be printed and saved by the applicant.
- A candidate who chooses the multidisciplinary committee (14) must attach a one-page document to the form, in the section “Auras documents”, explaining the multidisciplinary aspect of the program of study.
- The supervisor must complete a letter of acceptance from their user account on the FRQNT website.
The candidate must complete and submit the electronic Canadian Common CV form available on the FRQNT website.