The University of Sydney offers a Graduate Certificate in Human and Community Services that covers tuition fees for 2 semesters. This program is open to students from Australia who wish to pursue a career in human and community services.
The program aims to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to work in this field. Upon completion of the program, students will be able to work in a variety of settings, including community organizations, government agencies, and private companies.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: February 01, 2023
- Organization: The University of Sydney
- Department: N/A
- Course level: Graduate
- Award Amount: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic Student
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligibility: Students can apply for Graduate Certificate in Human and Community Services offered at the University of Sydney.
- The award can be taken in Australia.
This Scholarship was established in 2022 to assist Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students studying the Graduate Certificate in Human and Community Services (Interpersonal Trauma). This will help them gain the necessary skills and knowledge to work effectively with individuals who have experienced trauma. The Scholarship will also help to cover the costs of study, making it more accessible for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students.
- Must identify as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island person as defined in the University of Sydney’s Confirmation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Identity Policy 2015
- Have an unconditional offer of admission to study in the Graduate Certificate in Human and Community Services (Interpersonal Trauma) within the Sydney School of Education and Social Work at the University of Sydney
- Be a non-ECAV pathway student.
How to Apply
The Scholarship will be award based on of:
- Confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent, and
- Current employment in the human and community services workforce
- A personal statement that demonstrates evidence of how the scholarship will support their studies
The Scholarship will be awarded by the Chair of Social Work and Policy Studies and at least two other academics, or their nominated delegates.