Are you looking for an opportunity to study in Germany? Then, here is a chance to complete your study in the desired place. Heidelberg University is presenting the STIBET Completion Grants for overseas candidates in Germany.
This study program is open only to international doctoral candidates who are admitted to one of the Faculties of Heidelberg University.
Worthy opportunity for international applicants in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The Graduate Academy supports and fosters Heidelberg University doctoral candidates. It was created in 2006 as a result of the University Senate’s decision in 2005 to advocate the establishment of one of these facilities for the advancement of young researchers.
Why should join this Graduate Academy program? The Graduate Academy’s goal is to ensure that Heidelberg’s doctorate students receive top-notch education and training in collaboration with the University’s faculties and graduate schools, strengthening the University’s position in the race to attract the brightest young researchers.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the opportunity is October 3, 2022.
- University or Organization: Heidelberg University
- Department: Graduate Academy
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 600 € per month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD Position in one of the faculties of Heidelberg University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Qualified candidates should have a master’s degree from an internationally accredited Institution of higher education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, applicants must complete the online application form for STIBET completion grants.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a scanned copy of the admissions letter from the faculty (Annahme als Doktorand/in) or a valid student identification document (Studienbescheinigung).
- A letter of recommendation (max. one page) must be submitted directly to the Graduate Academy ([email protected]).
- Admission Requirements: The successful candidate must hold a university degree (master’s or equivalent above average) that permits access to doctoral studies.
- Language Requirement: Excellent English skills (spoken and written) are mandatory.
Each successful scholar will receive 600 € per month and it is limited to a time period of 3 months to support their education at Heidelberg University in Germany.