The University of Nevada, Reno is offering the Graduate Dean’s merit awards program with the purpose of helping students towards their higher study in the United States.
This is the best offer to get a degree in the USA with financial help.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nevada, Reno is a public research university and has more than 460 undergraduate & graduate degree, certificate & minor programs within 12 academic colleges and schools.
Why at the University of Nevada? While studying at this university, students have many opportunities for developing their personality and communication skills according to this fast-changing world.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
- University: University of Nevada, Reno
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and doctoral
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 50
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s and doctoral degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
The applicant must be either: (1) a fully admitted, incoming domestic or international student who has been offered admission to a degree-granting doctoral or master’s program (Ph.D., doctorate, MFA or master’s) at the University of Nevada, Reno at the time of nomination, or (2) a fully admitted currently enrolled domestic or international student in a degree-granting doctoral or master’s program (Ph.D., doctorate, MFA or master’s) at the University of Nevada, Reno.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they should complete the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For incoming students, the applicant must meet the minimum requirements for admission to a doctoral or master’s degree-granting program at the University of Nevada, Reno Graduate School, either as a domestic or international student.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The amount of the one-year scholarship is $10,000 ($5,000 per semester) for new admits or $5,000 ($2,500 per semester) for continuing grad students per academic year.