If you are interested in studying a master’s degree program in the Netherlands? Then you can start your academic studies by applying for the Excellence program offered by the Wageningen University & Research.
This Excellence program is awarded to students from a country outside the European Economic Area (and Switzerland) for the academic year 2020-2021.
Great opportunity for excellent students.
User Review( votes)
The Wageningen University & Research(WUR) is a Dutch public university located in Wageningen, Netherlands. It consists of Wageningen University and the former agricultural research institutes (Dienst Landbouwkundig Onderzoek (DLO)) of the Dutch Ministry of Agriculture.
Why at Wageningen University? Wageningen helps in shaping the future by bringing together worldwide students to improve the quality of life for empowering society. In the field of life sciences, agricultural and environmental science, the university is considered world-class.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Wageningen University & Research
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s Program
- Award: Tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from a country outside the European Economic Area (and Switzerland) are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a field of science relevant to your selected program.
- Applicants can demonstrate to comply with the standard of excellence envisaged by the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must apply for admission to a master’s program at Wageningen University. After receiving an invitation, you will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must have to submit the transcript academic records, a statement of motivation and a curriculum vitae or brief personal history.
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the program, candidates must have a high GPA. In addition to this, they will need to check out the requirements for master admission to Wageningen University.
- Language Requirement: Candidates will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence. For full details, applicants must-see English language requirements.
The scholarship consists of the following benefits:
- A tuition fee waiver for the duration of the program (24 months).
- A budget for one seminar in Europe (travel, stay, registration fee).
- A budget for participation in the ‘reach your full potential program.