Home » Blog » Graduate Fellowship Ph.D. and M.Sc. Programs in Physics at British University in Egypt

Graduate Fellowship Ph.D. and M.Sc. Programs in Physics at British University in Egypt

CTP Graduate fellowship Ph.D. and M.Sc. programs In theoretical particle physics and cosmology

Applicants should submit their CVs before October 31st, 2008.



User Review
0 (0 votes)

The Center for Theoretical Physics (CTP) at the British University in Egypt (BUE) invites applications for two graduate fellowships in theoretical particle physics and cosmology, starting in January, 2009.

We are seeking candidates with a reasonable background in this research area, who have started (or will start soon) Ph.D. or M.Sc. program.

Applicants should submit a Curriculum Vitae, a list of publications, Academic Credentials a brief description of research interests and should have three letters of reference sent directly to [email protected] before October 31st, 2008.

For more information, please visit: http://ctp.bue.edu.eg
Graduate Fellowship  Ph.D. and M.Sc. Programs in Physics at British University in Egypt


  1. Talukdar Md. Abdur Rahim says:

    I am 23 years old.I am Banngladeshi.I have complete my Bacheler degree from rajshai univesity,Bangladesh.How can i get a funding for Master degree.

  2. My name is Alnazer hamed mohamed.I am a Bachelor degree graduate of science Physics,from sudan University Of science&Technology, Sudan and Qualfing to master degree from Khartoum Universty,Khartoum.I want to use this forum, to express my gratitude to the host of this site for their kind disposition.
    In the same vain,i hope to be an hourable beneficiary of this masters programe in Applied Measurement science.or general relativity, partical physics, and advencing models of unification theory in an international University.
    I know what it means to develop my carrier,and what it will fetch me and my immediate environment in future.
    I remain grateful.
    thank you

  3. Dear Sir/Madam
    I am Msc in Nuclear Medicine Technology from Asia’s premiere Institute ie.All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) with 75 % marks.I have been selected for PhD in Nuclear Medicine in AIIMS last month but i have no financial support.Can I get scholarship to pursue my education?Please consider my request.
    Thanks a lot.
    Parul Thakral Dash

  4. WERE PHILIP says:

    I am from Kenya. I have a bachelors degree in physics from Moi University. currently, i am a teacher of Physics in Western province. I need to further my education inThermodynamics or Nuclear Physics. Please help me get a scholarship.

  5. Dear Sir/Madam,

    Am a graduate of B. Sc Physics with a good class of Degree from Nigeria, i wish to persue my M. Sc Degree in Atomic/Nuclear Physics. How can i get Scholarship?
    Thank you in anticipated cooperation.

  6. Dear Sir / Madam

    I am 30 years old man from Bangladesh. I did B.Sc (Honours) in Physics with first Class & M.Sc in Physics with First Class , Post Graduate Diploma in Scientific Instrumentation (PGDSI) (one year, 48 credits) from University Grants Commission of Bangladesh (UGC) and obtained A+. Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and Programmable Instruments from Training Institute for Chemical Industries (TICI), Bangladesh and obtained A+.Microcontroller & Applied Electronics from Bangladesh Advanced Institute of Science & Technology. House-21/E, Road-1, Nikunja-2, Dhaka-1229 and obtained A+.Now I am working in SHORE TO SHORE ( BANGLADESH )LIMITED.WWW.SHR2SHR.COM. as a Chief Engineer.But One year ago I was working ( Four years ) in DELTA MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL as a Medical Physicist & Chief Engineer in Medical Equipment.

    I am kindly asking you to consider my request for scholarship.

    So I want to higher education / Phd on Biomedical Engineering in your Institute.

    I am waiting for your Return Email.

    With best regards

    Engr.Shahjahan Kabir
    B.Sc (H) M.Sc (Phy & Electronics),First class
    PGDSI (ISI) UGC, PLC (TICI) BCIC,First class
    Applied Electronics & Microcontroller,First class
    [email protected] [email protected]

  7. olaitan says:

    i had my BSc in engineering physics from a nigerian university. wants to study for my masters in medical physics. hw can i get a funding for this.thank you.

  8. yohannes achenefe says:

    yohnnes, i am post graduate student in addis abeba university, and want to PHD scholarschips in condensed matter physics or related fields , if you have any please…

  9. amare wondwosen says:

    I am first class graduate of physics from Dilla university in
    Ethiopia . Ineed to applay M.Sc.in related course.Thanks

  10. Nafyad serre says:

    BSc in Applied Geology from Mekelle unversity.now iam working as
    Graduate Assistant 2 in Haramaya University
    Looking for masters schlarship in Geophysics

  11. melkamu Adgo says:

    It has been almost four years that I have been graduated in Phycs and minor Mathematics from a recognized University in Ethiopia amd tjos toime I ‘m highly interested in persuing my post graduate study, please if there will be any Msc program that I can be eligible to, let me know that I could have this precious chance!!!
    Thanks in advance!!!!!

  12. nafiseh Shayan Shakib says:


    I am 29 years old woman from iran. I did my first Degree in Physics education at azad university in iran,and my Msc degree from university of Birjand(Iran). I have been working in different orgnizations including teaching in universities. Since i am very eager to do my PHD in related fields . I am kindly asking you to consider my request for scholarship.
    with best regards

  13. Iniobong Etim says:

    I am a first class graduate of physics from the university of calabar in nigeria.please do you have any provision for M.Sc. in Nuclear Physics.Thank you.

  14. Amanuel says:

    BSc in Applisd Physics at Hawassa
    Graduate Assistant 1 in Gondar University
    Looking for postgraduate schlarship in physics

  15. bidyut kumar das says:

    dear sir/madam,
    i have completed my M.Sc in physics from indian university. i want to do research in physics . i had condensed matter physics as specil paper. so please help me to get the program so that i can do research in your university .

  16. respected sir, i m csir net cleared in physics . at present i m working as project assistant in a csir lab ceeri pilani , rajasthan. i want to pursue phd from aboard with scholarship. can i get it.

  17. Endalkachew Mengistu says:

    Dear sir/ madam

    I am from Ethiopia.I have bachelor degree in physics(Distniction) from Haramaya university.Currently I am working as graduate assistant II in one of the 13th newly oppened University, Axum University.I need to further my education in the field of Physics,i.e.I need to persue my second degree in Physics.Therefore, Please would you help me on how to get award in your University for the year from october, 2008-2009!!!
    with best regards

  18. mahmood adel abu al haija says:

    hi , have bachelors degree in nursing from jordan university of science and technology, live in dubai, im looking for a scholarships related to my study, thanking you

  19. massad esam says:

    im 23 years old i was graduate since Feb 2007 from Alrebat university , so i have BSC in nuclear medicine technology. im looking for programmes related to my study.

  20. Tullu Gosomssa says:

    Dear Sir/Madama,
    I am writing to you in need of your help to continue my post graduate study in developmental study. so, please would you help me in my way I look for scholarship where there is an apportuinty.
    Thank you in advance.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *