The new 2020 Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is now available on offer to graduating high school seniors. Up to 150 scholarships are awarded each year to US citizens.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation invests in our future offering college scholarships to exceptional high school students dedicated to leadership, service, and action that positively affects others.
Appropriate offer to get a study in the USA with free funding.
User Review( vote)
They have done it for 30 years, changing the paths of more than 6,000 young people ready to change the world. Candidates will gain new knowledge as well as skills while joining this program.
- Applications Deadline: The application will reopen on August 1, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to graduating high school seniors.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the subjects offered.
- Scholarship Award: 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for US citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 150 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for US citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools) who will graduate during the 2020/21 academic school year
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the guidelines utilized by U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Will receive a high school diploma during the current academic year
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before you apply, reading the information below before you start your application in August of 2020 so you can be fully prepared.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a high school transcript, contact info, a list of school and non-school related clubs and organizations, a list of honors and awards, a list of volunteer organizations, a list of employment.