Complete your graduate studies in Turkey by applying for the Graduate Program Scholarships offered by the Eastern Mediterranean University for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship will provide the selected international applicants partial tuition fee reduction of up to 50% and full up to 100%. Applicants who want to undertake any graduate programme at EMU will be considered for this scholarship.
Wonderful opportunity for international students in Turkey.
User Review( votes)
The Eastern Mediterranean University is a public university in Northern Cyprus ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and held a mission of becoming a university that acts in line with universal values guided by internationally recognised academic educational criteria.
Why should you choose to study at Eastern Mediterranean University? Eastern Mediterranean University has a highly developed infrastructure and prominent academic staff members that prepare its students for their international careers by educating them in becoming creative and competitive individuals with entrepreneurial skills. EMU also provides opportunities for developing oneself in other areas while giving the students a chance to gain expertise in a specific field.
Application Deadline: 23rd August 2021
- University or Organization: Eastern Mediterranean University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries, including Turkey, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any master or PhD programme can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas nationals accepted in the applied programme at EMU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must register and apply by logging in to their user account on the university’s application portal. Students accepted for the applied programme and who meet the eligibility criteria of the scholarship will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university: An official transcript of all university-level
- Attested photocopies of diplomas
- Three letters of reference
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card.
- A passport-sized Photo
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold bachelor degree certification relevant to the applied Master of the PhD programme to be accepted at EMU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.5
The selected candidates will be given either a 100% or 50% tuition fee scholarship towards the applied Master of PhD programme at EMU in Northern Cyprus.