Sabanci University is taking the initiative to educate students through its Project Scholarships. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students and Turkish nationals can both apply for this scholarship. Applicants must have to undertake an MSc. or PhD programme at SU to receive this award. Eligible students will receive an all-inclusive package of study at SU, including accommodation and a monthly stipend.
Worthy offer for students.
User Review( votes)
Sabanci University ranked between 521th in QS Global World Rankings 2021 with a mission to develop internationally competent and confident individuals advancing and fostering knowledge in natural sciences and engineering along with humanities, social and management sciences through innovative trans-disciplinary research is a young foundation university and are one of the top Private universities in Istanbul, Turkey.
Why choose Sabanc? University? Sabanc? University is a Turkish university that allows interdisciplinary studies at a broader level and offers wonderful courses that help the students to take the right steps towards whichever career they decide to choose. Sabanc? has hired professors that are very receptive to students’ needs. SU applications such as courses make it easier for students to get updates from their Professors regarding course material and homework. It has a personalised and student-centric system.
Application Deadline: 13th August 2021
- University or Organization: Sabanc? University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Award: 18,000 USD
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master in Science programmes and PhD programmes taught at Sabanc? are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to the applied MSc or PhD programme at Sabanc?.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to fill the online application form of the university after logging in on the official portal. The accepted students will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official Transcript
- Statement of Purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold relevant previous education fields and have submitted legitimate documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- CAE – B
- CPE – C
- PTE – 48
- YDS – 65
- YOKDIL – 65
Applicants selected for the Project Scholarship will be awarded 18,000 USD to 55,000 USD per year by SU. They will also additionally receive a monthly stipend of 2500-3500 TL, accommodation, approximate 750 TL towards transportation, and a laptop or computer.