The Department of Materials Science and Chemical Engineering is thrilled to announce the Graduate Research Assistantship at Hanyang University in South Korea.
The award is accessible for PhD and MS research students who want to apply for the graduate research assistantship for the academic session 2020-21.
Wonderful opportunity for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
Founded as Dong-A Engineering Institute in 1939, Hanyang University is one of the leading private research universities in South Korea. It offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Why at Hanyang University? The university offers a flexible, innovative learning environment where students enjoy a first-class teaching experience using state-of-the-art facilities. Here, students will have the best learning experience.
Application Deadline: March 13, 2020
- University or Organization: Hanyang University
- Department: Department of Materials Science and Chemical Engineering
- Course Level: Research assistantship
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the globe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research assistantship in the Department of Materials Science and Chemical Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants and their parents must be citizens of the countries listed in the application
- Applicants must be under the age of 40 as of September 1 of the inviting year.
- Must be an academic professor who is under 45 years of age as of September 1 of the inviting year
- Must hold citizenship of one of the Official Development Assistant (ODA) recipients.
- PhD and MS research students who will be supported by the Korean government award Program (KGSP) for the University Track.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to download the application form and submit it to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your statement of purpose, personal statement, letters of recommendation, research proposal, academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of September 1 of the inviting year.
- All applicants must have maintained the overall grade point average (CGPA) equivalent to or higher than 80%.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to provide evidence of English language proficiency by the standardised test scores.
- Airfare: Round-trip economy class ticket
- Monthly Allowance: 900,000 KRW per month Research Allowance: 210,000 KRW for scholars in the field of humanities and social sciences;
240,000 KRW for scholars in natural and mechanic sciences
- Settlement Allowance:200,000 KRW upon arrival
- Language Training Fee: Full coverage
- Dissertation Printing Costs : Reimbursement of 500,000 ~ 800,000 KRW depending on actual costs
- Medical Insurance: 20,000 KRW per month (limited coverage)
- Korean Proficiency Grants: 100,000 KRW per month for scholars with TOPIK Level 5 or 6