The University of Melbourne is warm, welcoming candidates from all over the globe by conferring the Gilbert Rigg funding for the academic session 2020-21.
The program is open for students who want to undertake higher degree research in a field related to Mining and Metallurgy at the Melbourne School of Engineering in Australia.
Nice chance for Australian and International students.
User Review( vote)
The University of Melbourne is a public research university in Australia that was established in 1853. It is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. The university offers various degree level programs.
Why at the University of Melbourne? The university helps students become well-rounded, thoughtful and skilled professionals – making a positive impact across the globe. They are connected with their communities around the globe – a connection that enriches their learning, teaching and research.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher degree research
- Award: Up to $90,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Higher degree research in a field related to mining and metallurgy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity ,
- Applicants have to enrol in the higher degree research program at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, aspirants have to take admission in the higher degree research coursework at the university. After taking admission, candidates can access the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to provide the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and a CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible to apply for research degrees, you must have completed at least an Australian masters degree or overseas equivalent and achieved an overall average of greater than 75% in the final year of the degree.
- Language Requirement: Students have to submit the following test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson Test of English (academic tests) or Cambridge English, Advanced/Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) to meet the University’s English language requirements.
Benefits: The educational award will provide the amount up to $90,000 for the students.