The St Cross College, jointly with the School of Archaeology, offers the following Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology for students who will begin studying for a DPhil in any of the fields offered in Archaeology at the University of Oxford beginning in the academic year 2019-2020.
St. Cross College is a graduate college of the University of Oxford which offers an outstanding academic environment dedicated to the pursuit of excellence within the collegiate university. The College believes that this egalitarianism fosters a productive intellectual environment where Senior and Junior Members can form meaningful relationships to the betterment of their research.
User Review( votes)
- Application deadline: March 1, 2019
- Course Level: This Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology is available for pursuing a graduate program.
- Study Subject: This Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology is awarded for the DPhil in
- Scholarship Award: The St Cross Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology covers the cost of the Home/EU course fee plus an annual stipend of £6,000, and is tenable for between one and three years coterminous with full fee liability on condition of successfully completing Transfer of Status. The successful scholar will be given priority for a room in College accommodation (at the standard rent) for the first year of their course.
- Nationality: Scholarship can be taken in England.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: This Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology is open to local & EU students.
- Entrance Requirements: Everyone who applies for the DPhil in Archaeology, Classical Archaeology or Archaeological Science and lists St Cross as their first choice of college( and who applies at any time before the final admissions deadline) will be considered automatically.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: Applicants entering into DPhil status in 2019-2020 should apply for a DPhil in Archaeology Using the University’s standard application form and must list St Cross College as their first choice. The mode of applying is online.
CLICK HERE for more scholarships in the UK!