The University of Winnipeg is now accepting applications for the President’s Scholarships for the talented students in Canada. The grant is awarded to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACEor ELP.
The university of Winnipeg is dedicated to ensuring that all students have equal access to higher learning. As a result of this mandate, there are support service and programs in place like a financial assistant to make that happen.
- Applications Deadline: Applications will open in January 2020
- Course Level: University of Winnipeg Scholarship is available for Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate , PACE or ELP.
- Study Subject: University of Winnipeg The studentships are awarded to study all subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: $3,500 – $5,000.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this application
- Number of Scholarships: Number not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent.
- Be an international student.
- Entering the first year of any program.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities.
- English Language Requirements: Below is a list of the tests and programs for the English language that is acceptable at The University of Winnipeg:
- How to Apply: For applying, students have to take admission in the Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate , PACE or ELP at the university.
- In addition to this application, please submit the following pieces of information:
- Personal Statement: Outline leadership qualities, extracurricular/volunteer involvement and academic goals. This should be 250-500 words.
- Resume: List volunteer/extra-curricular activities in chronological order, work experience, awards, any publications, etc.
- Official Transcript.