With the purpose of supporting the graduate study of outstanding international candidates in Japan, Waseda Business School is delighted to announce the funding for International Students active for this academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is offered only to international students admitted in the Graduate School of Business and Finance at Waseda Business School towards any undertaken graduate programme of choice. Students can utilise this award to cover the tuition fee expenses of their study.
Waseda Business School is graduate business university in Japan ranking 14th in Asia holding a mission to create actionable management knowledge and to develop insightful and responsible leaders with global perspectives since its establishment in 1882.
Why should you choose Waseda Business School? Waseda Business School educates students to become leading professionals in their fields, honing their specialized skills and acumen to a level which earns their place in today’s global business society. It has incorporated incremental learning curriculum through its diverse course offerings. Waseda functions and educated with a global perspective to areas of study.
Application Deadline: 26th September, 2021
- University or Organization: Waseda Business School
- Department: Graduate School of Business and Finance
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Students entering Japan from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate programme at the Graduate School of Business and Finance department of Waseda are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students compulsorily need to fill the scholarship registration form before the application deadline to be on the waiting list.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to log in to the application system of the university and apply.
- Applicants must fill the scholarship registration form in order to be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Academic transcripts
- Official bank balance certificate
- Letter of recommendation
- Nomination letter
- ID photographs
- Support letter from home university
- Students’ condition report
- Grading system chart
- Educational background documents
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must score at least 75 on a 100-point scale to get into Waseda.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (iBT) – 8.0
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEIC – 800
- JLPT – N1
The lucky winners of this application will be given financial support towards the tuition fee of the undertaken graduate study programme at Waseda Business School in Japan.