Have you just stepped out of school and don’t know what to do next? The Entry Scholarships might be your answer! This exciting opportunity to study in Japan is offered by the Chinese University of Hong Kong for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship to receive partial support towards the tuition fee of an undergraduate programme at CUHK. The scholarship winners will also receive accommodation throughout their course.
Great offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
The Chinese University of Hong Kong situated in Shenzhen is a combination institute of Shenzhen University and the Chinese University of Hong Kong. It was established 1963 and is presently ranked 95th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at Chinese University of Hong Kong? CUHK is one of the world top universities that assist in the preservation, creation, application and dissemination of knowledge by teaching, research and public service. CUHK aims to nurture students with both specialized knowledge and wisdom for life. The teaching staffs at CUHK are also top tier faculties recruited globally with a global vision.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2021
- University or Organization: Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 24,950 RMB
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all foreign regions outside China are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes taught at CUHK are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must have been accepted in the applied programme at CUHK.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates must use the application portal of the university and apply. Candidates will be considered for the scholarship upon being accepted in the applied programme.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school reports / transcripts and graduation certificate / diploma
- Diploma / sub-degree transcripts and graduation certificate
- University transcripts / degree certificate
- Certificates in support of professional / academic achievements
- Personal Statement (Resume / Curriculum Vitae (optional))
- Recommendation of an academic referee (online or by hardcopy)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to have appeared for SAT or ACT and score overall total of 1190 out of 1600 or a composite 24 respectively.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
Chinese University of Hong Kong will give the selected applicants Quarter Tuition of the applied programme and accommodation Scholarship approximating to 24,950 RMB per year for up to 4 years.