This studentship is offered to all domestic and international students who have undertaken a PhD study programme in teaching, towards the cost of tuition fee. The studentship will also award the selected candidates a stipend of £16,062. This studentship will be awarded for a period of 3.5 years to eligible candidates who hold a 1st or 2.1 honors degree. A total of 9 students will be selected for this studentship.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Sheffield Hallam University is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. Sheffield Hallam University is ranked 801st in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. Sheffield Hallam University has been awarded a maximum of five stars in the 2021 QS Stars excellence rating, achieving top marks in almost every category.
Why choose to study at the Sheffield Hallam University? Sheffield Hallam University is ranked 19th in the UK overall for the proportion of our graduates in highly skilled employment. All programmes taught at Sheffield Hallam have work experience opportunities embedded in each year of study.
Application Deadline: Applications will close at 12 noon (BST) on 18th May 2022.
- University or Organization: Sheffield Hallam University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £16,062
- Number of Awards: 9
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international and home country national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD programme offered at the Sheffield College of Business Technology and Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants, upon selection, will be expected to contribute to the resourcing of the student experience, either through teaching or some other form of student support.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university portal and apply for admission. Then, to apply for the studentship, students have their referees provide their references to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide a first degree or professional qualification, an HND or higher education diploma with substantial work experience in an appropriate field, a high school leaving certificate, and two GCE/VCE A level passes, and/or a recognized pre-Masters.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a 1st or 2.1 honors degree. A Masters’s degree in a relevant subject area would be an advantage. The applicants must also meet the country-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE – 58
- MELAB – 80
- ECPE – Pass
The candidates selected by the university will be provided full tuition fee cover and an annual stipend of £16,062 per annum for up to 3.5 years of study.