Are you interested to investigate strategies to prepare military personnel for rapid deployment to hot environments? Then, you should not miss this opportunity! Swansea University has introduced the DSTL PhD Scholarships in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
This 3 year PhD scholarship is open to all international and domestic students that want to undertake a PhD study in Sports Science at Swansea University. The applicants must hold an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 level to be eligible to win this scholarship. The scholarship award includes a UK tuition fee and a stipend of £15,609.
This scholarship will help students with the cost of their studies.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University is a public research university and is amongst the top 30 research institutions in the UK. It celebrates the heritage of the city of Swansea and the wider Swansea Bay City Region.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Swansea University nurtures independence and holds critical thinking as its fundamental purpose. Students of Swansea are resilient in the face of global challenges and adapt to the changing world of work. It is very committed to the students’ mental health and wellbeing and provides various student support services as well.
Application Deadline: Applications for this funded PhD will close on 25th May 2022. No applications made after will be considered.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: International and home country national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Exercise Physiology; Thermal Physiology; Human Performance at the Swansea University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in an aligned programme of study, i.e. PhD in Sports Science programme, at Swansea.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: An Admission application is required to be made via the university portal. Then, to apply for the scholarship, students must do the following:
- On-Page 8 of the application (Funding), students must select ‘No’ for ‘Are you funding your studies?’
- Then, enter ‘RS87 – DSTL FSE’ for ‘Name of individual or organization providing funds for study’
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic /professional qualifications
- Cover letter
- Two references
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an undergraduate degree at 2:1 level or its non-UK equivalent in sports science or similar discipline of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Swansea University will provide the successfully related students will be provided the full cost of the UK tuition fee and a stipend of £15,609 for three years.