GRDC Research International Scholarships is now available to support all international students in Australia. The programme is funded by Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme main focus is on innovative analysis proposals inscribing grower constraints or opportunities that will contribute to grower profitability.
The Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) is a global administrator in grains industry research and development. Its objective is to invest in RD&E to generate enduring profitability for Australian growers.
Why should you apply for this programme? GRDC aims to encourage PhD scholars to bridge gaps in priority science disciplines to deliver novel research for impact. Also, invests in projects and partnerships that inspire profitability, productivity within Australia’s grains industry.
Application Deadline: November 26, 2021
- University or Organization: Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC)
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $10,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Data & Analytics Framework, or are a subset of the Key Investment Targets in the GRDC Research Development and Extension Plan
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the bursary, the candidates must meet all the following given criteria:
- The aspirant must not have commenced their PhD yet.
- The claimant must be awarded a Research Training Programs (RTP) scholarship or equivalent.
- International students must be studying at an Australian University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit the applications via the GRDC Grains Investment Portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of the following:
- Referee report template
- GRS application information
- GRDC Research Scholarship Contract
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, students must have to meet the language requirements of GRDC.
Each successful scholar will receive up to the value of 75% of the 2021 base RTP stipend rate for a maximum of 3 years. In addition, scholars will receive:
- $10,000 per annum to cover operating costs
- up to $5,000 travel to attend conferences, workshops or skills development which will be paid in a lump sum in the second year (this is separate to the travel expenses associated with the GRS Symposium)