The Southern Institute of Technology is now accepting applications for the ZeroFees English International Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The purpose of this programme is to provide a 26-week English Scholarship to those students who participate in a one year or mainstream programme with Southern Institute of Technology so that they can study English without additional tuition fees for up to 26 weeks.
Amazing chance for students to receive an educational fund for undergraduate study in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
The Southern Institute of Technology is one of the largest technology institutions in New Zealand. It offers 200 programmes in different undergraduate, technical and vocational subjects at the postgraduate, graduate, bachelor, diploma and certificate levels.
Why study at the Southern Institute of Technology? At this institute, students expect a creative, associated and successful educational and learning environment. The institute offers continuous and potential job support for industries and careers.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Southern Institute of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: No additional tuition cost
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Far East Asia, South America and certain European countries
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in English language programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must be going to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Must have international citizenship.
- Must have previous year degree or certificates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the university. After that, applicants have to submit the online application form and tick the 26 Week English Scholarship box for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the following documents: official university transcripts, a CV, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for admission to a master’s degree, you need previous year degree or certificates or equivalent foreign qualification with specific curricular requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must show strong academic records and English language skills equivalent to IELTS 7.0.
The Southern Institute of Technology will provide no additional tuition cost to study English for up to 26 weeks.