With the collaboration of the British Council and the Great Britain Campaign, the University of Warwick is dispensing the GREAT Britain funding for the academic session 2020-21.
The award is valid for providing financial assistance to the talented Indian candidates who wish to study masters degree coursework at Warwick University in the UK.
Helpful offer for Indians to receive £20,000 for master study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1965, the University of Warwick is a public research university on the outskirts of Coventry in the UK. It is ranked among the 54th in universities all over the world.
Why at the University of Warwick? The university provides a tireless yet supportive environment in which you can make an impact. It also helps students to pursue their career in their chosen field.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £20,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted form India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing masters degree in the following courses:
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Communications & Information Eng
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Technologies
- Tunnelling and Underground Space
- Humanitarian Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, candidates must :
- Be an Indian national residing in India and be assessed as international for fee purposes.
- Be applying for a master’s taught course in the School of Engineering to begin studies in Autumn 2020.
- Be active in the field with work experience or with a proven interest in the proposed subject are
- Be willing to embody the UK Higher Education experience, by attending lectures and tutorials and engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for UK Higher Education, by promoting the value of studying at a UK HEI
- Be willing to establish engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfilment
- Represent the high standards of the GREAT brand by becoming an advocate for programmes
- Be willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK
- Be willing to demonstrate a future contribution to capacity-building and socio-economic advancement through the benefits achieved after graduating from UK higher education
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, you are obliged to enroll in the master’s degree program at the Warwick. After taking admission, you can complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide an essay explaining in no more than 500 words why you think you are a strong candidate for the GREAT scholarship-India, how this application will help you achieve your career goals and contribute to capacity-building and socio-economic advancement in your country
- Academic transcripts
- Two academic references
- Admission Requirements: You must have a second class UK honors degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English you have to provide one of the following scores:
- IELTS (Academic): Overall score of 6.5 with no component less than 6.0
- TOEFL (iBT): Overall score of 92 with minimum components; Reading 22, Listening 21, Speaking 23, Writing 21
- Other English language requirements of the university
Benefits: The university will provide a value of £20,000 for the master’s taught program for its students.