Are you looking for a way to pursue a PhD degree in Australia? Good News! Here is a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Controlling Hybrid Systems – PhD Scholarship offered by the University of Queensland.
The award is accessible for domestic and international students in order to pursue a PhD degree program at the university in Australia.
Beneficial offer for international students to receive fund for PhD study in Science and Mathematics.
User Review( vote)
The University of Queensland was originated in 1909 and it is the fifth oldest public research university in Australia. It is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world and offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university provides comprehensive support services and various programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience at the university.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Science and Mathematics
- Eligibility Criteria: All domestic and international students are required to enrol in the PhD degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, you are needed to register in the D. degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: For being considered, email the following documents to Professor Alan Rowan ([email protected]) and/or Dr Jan Lauko ([email protected]):
- Cover Letter that addresses how you meet the requirements for participation in the project
- A detailed academic CV with a focus on past research and laboratory skills and details of two referees
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enrol in the PhD degree program, then you are requested to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
Each successful scholar will get the amount of $28,092 per annum for three years with the possibility of two 6-month extensions in approved circumstances.