In collaboration with the British Council, the University of Strathclyde is offering the GREAT China Scholarships for Justice and Law for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship programme is open to Chinese applicants who are going to take part in the postgraduate degree programme at the university.
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde ranked 406th in Best Global Universities, is one of Glasgow’s best public universities, noted for its voluntary obligation to study, educate, and assist society.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde Glasgow? Strathclyde University provides its students with a highly flexible, innovative learning environment in which they can benefit from first-rate instruction and cutting-edge technology. Strathclyde graduates are completely prepared and ready to enter the workforce.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM Law, LLM/MSc Criminal Justice and Penal Change, LLM/MSc Mediation and Conflict Resolution, LLM Global Environmental Law and Governance, LLM Human Rights Law, LLM International Commercial Law, LLM Construction Law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be available to commence academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September 2022.
- Have paid their tuition fee deposit before 31 May 2022.
- Register as an international, fee-paying student.
- Have an offer of study for a full-time, postgraduate law programme at the University of Strathclyde
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, aspirants are going to enrol in the postgraduate degree programme through the university portal or UCAS. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Certified copies of qualifications you’ve gained, eg degree certificate and transcripts
- a copy of your passport
- a copy of your sponsor letter/scholarship award
- copies of any other documentation to support your application such as a CV, Personal Statement, Portfolio (for certain programmes)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a Greek or foreign university with second or upper-class honors.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, please provide a suitable English language test certificate (if appropriate), for example IELTS.
The University of Strathclyde will provide the award amount of £10,000 for applicants in the UK.