The Chalmers University of Technology is pleased to announce the Ariel Postdoctoral Fellowships Programme in Sweden. Applications to fill the positions for the academic year 2022-2023 are now accepted.
These postdoctoral positions are open to applications from both, national and international candidates that hold a PhD degree qualification in a relevant field and have good English communication skills. Eligible applicants will be offered the position.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university centred solely on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime and other management areas. Ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities, it aims to produce and spread knowledge, expertise and solutions that benefit everyone.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a global institute of research that is making an impact on a sustainable future. At Chalmers, students learn to think independently, and to meet future challenges with the help of engineering methods.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Employment
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Eligible Countries: Swedish nationals, as well as students from other foreign countries, can both take this application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral programme in Ariel study at Chalmers can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have good spoken and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications at Chalmers are accepted via the university admissions portal. Students interested to participate in the fellowship programme can submit their applications here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover Letter (please indicate here any preference among the positions)
- CV, including a complete list of publications
- Statement of past and current research, max 3 pages
- Research proposal, up to 3 pages text plus up to 2 pages of references/figures
- 3 letters of reference are to be sent to [email protected] by the application deadline.
- Admission Requirements: Students applying for this position must have a PhD in a relevant field by the start date of the position.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognised English test is accepted.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide the selected postdoctoral students with a position for 4 years involving a high degree of independent research.