This year, in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, Newcastle University is offering GREAT Scholarships for the year of 2020.
Excellent opportunity for China, India and Turkey students.
User Review( votes)
The university aim to be a sustainable campus, promoting initiatives to encourage their students and staff to adopt a sustainable lifestyle. It offers around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of subject areas.
Why at Newcastle University? At this university, students can get a great opportunity for pursuing a career in any of their chosen fields. It is aspiring to be a people-focused university that harnesses academic excellence, innovation and creativity to provide benefits to individuals.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2020
University or Organization: Newcastle University
Course Level: Postgraduate taught programmes
Award: £10,000 towards tuition fees.
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: China, India and Turkey students
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: China, India and Turkey students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Postgraduate taught programs offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be considered for awards applicants must:
- Must be passport holders of China, India or Turkey
- be assessed as international for fee purposeshold an offer for an eligible Master’s degree programme:
- applicants from India and Turkey: All postgraduate Master’s programmes
- applicants from China – postgraduate degree programmes in:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Marine and Offshore Engineering
- Mechanicals and Systems Engineering
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for awards applicants need to take admission at the university. After taking this process, students must have or expect to receive the equivalent of an upper second class UK honors degree. Applications must be submitted using the application form.
- Supporting Documents: The University will be asked candidates to submit their degree transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, or any other additional document.
- Admission Requirements: Before you apply you should check the entry requirements for your chosen degree.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Benefits: The University will provide award value of The grant is £10,000 towards tuition fees.