Are you seeking for a scholarship? Here is an opportunity for you. The Turkish Coalition of America provides up to 100 scholarships per year.
Nice chance for U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
User Review( votes)
The Turkish Coalition of America (TCA) is an educational, charitable organization located in Washington, DC. The organization is to engage and cultivate a new generation of young Turkish American leaders.
Application Deadline: Open
University or Organization: The Turkish Coalition of America
Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
Award: $500 and $2,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: U.S. citizens or permanent residents
The award can be taken in Washington, DC
Eligible Countries: U.S. citizens or permanent residents can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in undergraduate and graduate studies offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Undergraduates or graduate students who fulfill the following criteria may apply:
- US. citizens or permanent residents
- Of African, Armenian, Bosnian, Filipino, Hispanic/Latino, Macedonian, or Native American descent
- Enrolled full-time and in good standing at an accredited U.S. college or university
- Accepted into a language program or study abroad program at a university in Turkey, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, or Bosnia and Herzegovina
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. To apply, students need to send their completed application to the Turkish Coalition of America office in Washington, DC.
- Supporting Documents: Applications MUST include completed application form with picture, documentation verifying acceptance, resume, and official transcript.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Eligible students will receive between $500 and $2,000 to use toward the cost of studying abroad.
- financial aid positions will be awarded for programs lasting for the summer, one semester, or an academic year, as well as for university/college sponsored study tours and programs spent studying the country’s language.