In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, Bishop Grosseteste University is offering GREAT Scholarships in the UK.
The GREAT Scholarships programme aims to support postgraduate students from Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Thailand to access world-class UK higher education opportunities.
This is a mind-blowing program through which you can gain higher education at an affordable cost at Bishop Grosseteste University.
User Review( votes)
Bishop Grosseteste University is a public research university and an established teacher training institute enabling all students to achieve the highest possible standard in their chosen field of study.
Why study at Bishop Grosseteste University? At BGU, students are faced with life-enriching opportunities. They are given a chance to self-recognize their aspiration and achievements, which provides opportunities for self-development. Bishop Grosseteste University has exceptionally high rates of graduate employability, and we were recently rated amongst the very best universities in the UK for teaching excellence.
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 31st March 2022.
- University or Organization: Bishop Grosseteste University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of India and Malaysia
- Eligible Course or Subjects The scholarship will be awarded in Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants should be passport holders of India or Malaysia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To start the application process, students must take admission to the postgraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you have to fill out the application form. Application forms should be completed and sent to [email protected] and should be marked BGU GREAT Scholarship Application in the subject.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a bachelor’s degree transcript and a copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the program’s entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Bishop Grosseteste University must ensure that all applicants whose first language is not English have the necessary English language skills to complete their course.
Bishop Grosseteste University will provide a fee waiver of £10,000 for selected students in the UK.