The Queen Mary University of London is inviting international students to apply for the Amir Ghaffari Scholarships to study law in the UK. The scholarship is offered for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is provided in recognition of Amir Ghaffari, managing partner of Vinson Elkin’s Dubai office and head of its MENA dispute resolution practice, to international and domestic Iranian heritage. The scholarship will be awarded to academically strong students who have a conditional or unconditional offer for the applied programme.
Amazing chance to get tuition fees to study at the Queen Mary University of London in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is ranked 110th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Queen Mary University of London? QMUL facilitates world-class research through curating unique and distinctive collections, supporting the production and dissemination of scholarly literature, and participating in the provision of the skills and spaces required for independent research.
Application Deadline: Applications must be made no later than 3rd May 2022.
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: School of Law
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International or Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national and home country students of Iranian heritage can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM in Comparative and International Dispute Resolution LLM offered at QMUL can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students who have applied for the LLM programme by 06th April 2022.
- The applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer for the Comparative and International Dispute Resolution LLM.
- The applicants must have Iranian heritage.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications for the respective LLM program can be made by clicking ‘Apply Now. Scholarship application form can be filled online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts of your law degree and any other legal qualifications
- Curriculum Vitae
- 1 x reference letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a 2:1 or above undergraduate level in a low degree or a degree with substantial law content or a 2:2 honors degree with other legal qualifications or international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 68
- C1/C2 – 185
- Trinity ISE – III
The selected students will be presented with the scholarship award worth the international tuition fee of the LLM programme at QMUL.