Applications are now open for the GREAT Scholarships at the University of Queen’s University Belfast for the academic year 2022-2023 to help Egypt students gain access to excellent higher education in the UK.
Students from Egypt can apply for the master’s programs at Queen’s University Belfast. GREAT Scholarships are jointly funded by Queen’s University Belfast, the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign, and the British Council.
The university will provide the selected students with a £10,000 tuition fee towards a study program of their choice.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1845, the Queen’s University of Belfast is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. It offers world-class education and prepares students for leadership and citizenship in a global society and the best features of a traditional library with the latest technology. It was ranked 43 in the world in the UK’s Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2021.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? The University offers an opportunity to experience different cultures in a new setting. They offer a network of support services, such as the Student Guidance Centre and a range of generous bursaries and scholarships to help you get the most from your time at Queen’s. Queen’s is at the social and cultural heart of Belfast.
Application Deadline: Applications for the GREAT Scholarship must be made by 31st May 2022.
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award:£10,000 towards tuition fees
- Number of Awards:1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Egypt
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Egypt
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Net Zero Engineering at Queen’s University Belfast.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Egypt.
- Meet the eligibility criteria of MSc Net Zero Engineering.
- Have applied for and been offered a full-time place at Queen’s in your selected program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must enroll in the postgraduate program at the University via the online applications portal. There is no need to apply separately for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Attach copies of your official degree/diploma certificates for the qualification.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an undergraduate degree with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Queen’s University will accept the IELTS Academic (SELT and non-SELT) and TOEFL internet-based tests for direct admission.
Queen’s University Belfast will provide the award amount of £10,000 for high-potential applicants in the UK.