Applicants are invited to apply for a fully-funded PhD Scholarships opportunity in the Faculty of Social Sciences and Law offered by the University of Bristol.
This is a golden opportunity accessible for domestic and international students who wish to undertake the PhD degree program in the UK. The award is open for the academic session 2022-2023.
Golden opportunity for overseas students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Bristol University is a world-class institution that supports the development of creative graduates through research, cultural, social, economic, and environmental activities. It received its royal charter in 1909, and its predecessor institution, University College, Bristol, had been in existence since 1876.
Why would you like to study at the University of Bristol? The University of Bristol aims to equip its students with the information and skills they’ll need to excel in their chosen careers in today’s global market. It is a location that values equality and has a male-female ratio that is balanced on campus.
Application Deadline: The deadline for the scholarship application is February 11, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: Faculty of Social Sciences and Law
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: Number of scholarships
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the Faculty of Social Sciences and Law
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have masters degree from a recognized university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: You must upload all the required documents such as two academic references, an English language certificate, full CV and transcripts. No additional documents for the award would be asked by the university, but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants need to check all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If you are non-native English students, you need to achieve a certain level of English to qualify for a place on your chosen course.
The University of Bristol is offering a number of fully-funded scholarships to successful candidates for PhD study.