Staffordshire University is offering an excellent opportunity through its British Council Great Scholarships for high-potential India and Malaysia students in the UK.
The purpose of the programme is to provide financial support to students who want to pursue a masters course at Staffordshire University. The award is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
Great offer to get fund for study with the Staffordshire University in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1914, Staffordshire University is divided into six academic departments, including computing and digital technologies, Staffordshire Business School and life sciences and education.
Why study at Staffordshire University? Students can still act independently when studying at this university and typically form the project according to their interests. It provides world-class education and, at all stages, is committed to an international viewpoint.
Application Deadline: April 4, 2021
- University: Staffordshire University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s Taught course
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: India and Malaysia Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: India and Malaysia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must masters’ degree in a relevant subject.
- Applicants should be passport holders of mainland India or Malaysia to be eligible for the “GREAT Scholarships 2021” at Staffordshire University
- They must have accepted an unconditional offer to study a Master’s Taught postgraduate qualification at Staffordshire University in September 2021
- If you are awarded the GREAT scholarship, you will not be eligible to receive any other programmes or discounts for your course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered, applicants need to take admission to a masters degree at Staffordshire University. After that, applicants should apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to upload all the given documents such as your CV, a PhD research proposal based on the project description above. Your proposal should not exceed two pages, covering letter to say why you want this position, to describe any teaching experience you may have, and to detail any academic and non-academic experience we should consider.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates need to meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at Staffordshire University.
The programme offers financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one year of postgraduate study in the UK. Students can apply for courses in a range of subjects, at the 41 institutions across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.