The Fenner School of Environment and Society and the Research School of Earth Sciences are delighted to offer the ACTION Trust Honours Scholarships at Australian National University.
The grant aims to enable young practitioners and researchers to undertake quality analysis in areas relating to the ACTION Trust and the environment with its sustainability.
The Australian National University (ANU), established in 1946, is a national research university located in Canberra, Australia’s capital. It is ranked as the number one university in Australia as well as in the southern hemisphere by the 2021 QS World University Rankings.
Why choose the Australian National University? The university innovates in research, teaching, and training and elevates understanding of modern Australia. Its accomplishments are remarkable, given its uncertain origins. Also, it creates a diverse and enriching community where every student can feel at home.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: Fenner School of Environment and Society and the Research School of Earth Sciences
- Course Level: Honours
- Award: Up to $5000 per annum
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Honours degree in a program offered by the Fenner School of Environment and Society or the Earth and Marine Science program in the Research School of Earth Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the bursary, the candidates must meet all the following given criteria:
- Have been successful in gaining entry into the Honours year of a program of study
- Have a strong academic record;
- Are intending to undertake research in an area relating to environment and sustainability;
- Have willing and suitable supervision.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit the program application first, and then they have to complete their award application procedure by sending the application via mail to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit a copy of the following along with their application:
- A statement of no more than one page in length describing the intended research, its relevance to environment and sustainability, and the motivation for undertaking research on this topic;
- The applicant’s academic record;
- Name and contact details of the applicant’s identified supervisor/s;
- Contact details for two academic referees familiar with the applicant’s work.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates have to meet the entry requirements of their respective chosen program.
- Language Requirement: According to university guidelines, applicants must provide evidence of English language proficiency
The Australian National University (ANU) will grant up to $5000 per annum for outstanding and talented scholars.