In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, the University of Northampton has decided to award three bright students the GREAT Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024 in the UK.
This scholarship of £10,000 is offered to students who are passport holders of the target country, i.e. Brunei and Sri Lanka. The applicants must have been accepted and offered a position in any eligible master’s program at the University of Northampton to be eligible to take this scholarship.
Nice opportunity for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Formed in 1999 by the amalgamation of a number of training colleges, the University of Northampton is a public university based in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England, that gained full university status as the University of Northampton in 2005. The university is ranked 1001st in QS World University Rankings by TopUniversities.
Why choose to study at the University of Northampton? University of Northampton’s goal is to transform lives and inspire change. It aims to ensure that its students’ time at University is fulfilling, satisfying, and enjoyable. The University of Northampton has exciting, industry-relevant courses, excellent and passionate lecturers, and a new campus.
Application Deadline: The University of Northampton is now accepting applications for courses starting in June 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Northampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Brunei and Sri Lanka are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a master’s degree in one of the following subject areas:
- MSc Advanced Design and Manufacturing
- MSc Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMH)
- MSc Computing (all pathways)
- MSc Counselling Children and Young People
- MA Education
- MA English (Contemporary Literature)
- MA Fine Art
- MA History
- MSc Molecular Bioscience
- MSc Psychology
- MSc Public Health
- MA Special Educational Needs and Inclusion (all pathways)
- MSc Strength and Conditioning
- MA Youth and Community Leadership
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must be students from Brunei and Sri Lanka, holding an offer in any mentioned eligible program at Northampton.
- Scholarships will be open to target country passport holders only.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for their desired Master’s program by logging in to the university’s application portal. Then, interested students must complete and submit the scholarship application form.
- If you are applying from Sri Lanka, please contact our South India Regional Office.
- If you are applying from Brunei, please contact our Malaysia Regional Office.
- They will send you a link to the online application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of your academic qualifications
- At least one reference (signed and on headed paper)
- A personal statement to explain why you are interested in studying your chosen course
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a recognized first or second-class honors degree from a UK university or international equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The selected candidates will be offered a scholarship of £10,000 awarded as a tuition fee discount on the cost of the undertaken master’s program at the University of Northampton.