In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, the University of Bristol is offering GREAT Scholarships to Pakistani students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to Pakistani national applicants only. To be eligible, the applicants must have undertaken a postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol. Two scholarships of £10,000 are available.
Nice chance for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bristol, ranked in the world’s top 60 in the QS World University Rankings 2021, is a red brick research university that contributes back to society through scholarship and research by producing creative graduates through its cultural, social, economic, and environmental activities.
Why study at the University of Bristol? The University of Bristol aims to equip its students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in their chosen careers in a competitive global market. The University of Bristol is at the cutting edge of global research by making innovations in cot death prevention to nanotechnology. It supports excellent causes like gender equality, racism, women’s safety, etc.
Application Deadline: Applications should be submitted by 10 am (UK time) on Monday 28 March 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate study programmes offered at Bristol can be applied to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a national of Pakistan, holding a Pakistani passport.
- The applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- The applicants must already hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) to start a one-year full-time master’s degree in September 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their postgraduate admission application online on the university portal. Scholarship application details can be obtained here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two academic references
- Scanned university degree
- Personal statement
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must gather all necessary supporting documents and upload them to the applicant portal.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CEFR – B2
- IELTS – 5.5
The two selected students will be provided £10,000, which must be used towards the cost of tuition fees for a one-year master’s degree at Bristol.