Experience innovative and satisfying education that will help you excel in life through the Emerging Market Entrance Awards set up by Brock University in Canada for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
User Review( votes)
Brock University is a public research university that is ranked 1204th under the Best Global Universities based on performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence. It strives to provide programs that enhance the growing reputation for excellence in teaching, research, creativity and innovation at Brock.
Why should you study at Brock University? Brock University is known to flourish through the scholarly, creative and professional achievements of the students, faculty and staff. It is a dynamic, comprehensive university that makes a positive difference in the lives of individuals. Graduates from Brock go out into the world as leaders, with a track record of entering fulfilling careers across all disciplines.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Brock University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2.500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Kenya, Columbia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka and Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to any undergraduate programme offered at BrockU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be applying undergraduate freshmen applying for January 2022 intake.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply using the OUAC login or Brock University’s application portal. All incoming international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Students need to submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the general admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- CAEL – 60
- CAEL CE – 60
- PTE Academic – 60
- CanTEST – 4.5
Brock University will provide the selected undergraduate international students $2,500 towards the cost of study.