Canada-CARICOM Skills Training for the Green Economy Scholarships Program is being introduced by the Government of Canada to high-potential international students. The application pathway is open for the academic year 2023-2024.
The program is open to apply for international candidates who can identify themselves as citizens of CARICOM member states. The scholarship will be awarded for post-secondary level education in a publicly funded Canadian university or college. Students must be enrolled for full-time programmes to be considered. The award presented will be valued at a maximum of $14,700.
Nice offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
EduCanada.ca is the official website of the Government of Canada for international students planning to pursue their further studies in Canada. EduCanada is a collaborative partnership between Global Affairs Canada and Canada’s provinces and territories through the Council of Ministers of Education, Canada (CMEC).
The EduCanada platform is essential for international students to help them browse for study programs, retrieve cost estimates, find scholarship they are eligible for, and plan a life in Canada altogether. With EduCanada, the government is promoting Canada as a study destination or education partner to international audiences and opening up international scholarship opportunities.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship is March 21, 2023.
- University or Organization: EduCanada
- Department: NA
- Course Level: CARICOM member state
- Award: $14,700
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International students from CARICOM member states can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can engage in post-secondary level education at publicly funded Canadian universities or colleges.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a citizen of Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, and the Grenadines, Suriname, or Trinidad and Tobago.
- The applicants must be enrolled full-time at a post-secondary institution (College or Institute) in an eligible country/territory.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be on the online portal of the desired university or college by the students. The applications for this scholarship opportunity must be submitted by logging in here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of citizenship
- Signed Privacy Notice Statement
- Letter of intent from the candidate (maximum one page)
- Letter of proof of full-time enrolment from the home institution
- Letter of support from the home institution (maximum one page)
- Signed copy of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) or Agreement with the partner institution
- A ranking of applications
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the selected university or college.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT/PBT/CBT
- Duolingo and many more
The students selected by EduCanadaas winners of the Canada-CARICOM Skills Training for the Green Economy Scholarships Program will be provided an award valued at $8,200 or $14,700 for a period of four months and eight months respectively, i.e., for 1 term or two terms.