The Bayes Business School is announcing the Iain Allan Bursary for international students dreaming to pursue their master’s studies in the UK. All interested candidates can apply for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship at Bayes is being offered in recognition and honour of Iain Allan, now an independent consultant and an actuary who has been a Visiting Professor at the Business School for over twenty years. The business school will award five selected students this scholarship worth £5,000 each towards their undertaken MSc studies.
Great chance for international students
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1966, the Bayes Business School, previously known as Cass Business School, is the business school of the City, University of London. The business school is consistently ranked as one of the leading business schools in the United Kingdom. It also ranks 61–70 in World University Rankings.
Why choose to study at the Bayes Business School? The Bayes Business School aims very hard to become a leading global Business School. The school ought to build and sustain communities of inquisitive practitioners promising to positively impact businesses and professions and ultimately, benefits society and the environment.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application pathway will close on 15th May 2023.
- University or Organization: Bayes Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from India and Southeast Asia can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Actuarial Science and MSc Actuarial Management programme offered at the Bayes Business School can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be permanent residents of India and Southeast Asia.
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate financial need.
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate academic excellence.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application for admission must be made on the university portal. Interested students must submit a separate scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcript/interim transcript
- The grading system used by your university
- Current module list if still studying
- Confirmation of professional qualification examinations/exemptions/passes if applicable
- Personal statement
- Two references
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a UK upper second-class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution, in mathematics or statistics or in a subject related to actuarial science.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit English language test results if applicable.
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE –69
The Bayes Business School will select a total of 5 students to be presented with this scholarship, who will be awarded a scholarship worth £5,000 each.