Get financial support to start your academic journey in the United States. The Green River College is giving an opportunity to apply for the Leadership Work Grant.
The educational award intends to support talented new international students who want to commence their study at GRC for the academic year 2002/21.
Helpful offer for international students to get a study fund in the USA.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1963, Green River College offers certificate, associate and applied baccalaureate degree programs and more than 40 professional and technical programs to the students.
Why at Green River College? At the college, there are a variety of lucrative courses and programs that help students achieve their career goals. They can explore the top-class learning environment, and vibrant student life.
Application Deadline: July 10
- University: Green River College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Up to $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Degree program in many subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this grant, the applicants must have a high school diploma and GED.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for the award, students should take part in an international program at the college. Thereafter, applicants can download the application form for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: Green River College will provide an award amount of up to $1,000 to the high achieving candidates.