Do you have an idea for a research project dealing with the Corona crisis? Then, you are at the right place! Apply for the Research Project Scholarships offered by the University of Oldenburg.
The program aims to provide financial support for Germany students who are going to conduct a research program in Covid-19 related topics.
Amazing opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Oldenburg is a university located in Oldenburg, Germany that was opened in 1973. It is one of the best and highly regarded educational facilities in northwestern Germany.
Why at the University of Oldenburg? The university aims to empower students with the program to pursue an independent life defined by bold decisions and unyielding determination.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Oldenburg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors or masters research
- Award: 6000€
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Germany
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research in Covid-19 related topics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to register in the bachelor’s or masters research program
- Applicants must have to research Covid-19 related topics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To book your place in the program, applicants are required to enrol in the bachelors or masters research program at the university. After that, send your application to forschen-at-studium-at-uni-oldenburg.de.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit confirmation by the supervising instructor type and duration of the research project, title of the project and a short description.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: To study at the University of Oldenburg, you need adequate knowledge of German language.
The University of Oldenburg will provide a maximum amount of funding for each project is 6000€ for winning candidates.