The Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation is offering a limited Number of Awards for excellent international Master’s degree students. The Grenoble INP foundation grant program is open to all international students to pursue a master program at Grenoble INP.
Grenoble Institute of Technology is a French technical university system with six engineering schools. Grenoble INP has a two-year elementary class program, an adult education department, as well as 21 laboratories and a graduate school in engineering science.
A fine program for international applicants.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a master program at Grenoble INP.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Awards: This scholarship can be up to 5000 euros per semester, for a maximum duration of 2 semesters
- Nationality: French and International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these endowments
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a
- Age: Applicants must be under 28 years old.
- Master: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. However, direct admission to year 2 is possible for suitably qualified students.
- Postmaster: Must have completed a minimum of 5 years at the university level.
- Students can apply for this application only after having applied for the international master’s program.
- English Language Requirements: Non-native English speakers have to provide an official certification (TOEFL, TOEIC, teacher…). Speaking French is not required, however, we strongly recommend that you take a beginners’ class in French before coming to France so that your everyday life in France is made easier.
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted online.
Excellent candidates will be selected according to transcripts, reference letters, and scientific project.