The Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation is offering a limited Number of Awards for excellent international Master’s degree students. The Grenoble INP foundation grant program is open to all international students to pursue master programme at Grenoble INP.
Grenoble Institute of Technology is a French technical university system with six engineering schools. Grenoble INP has a two-year elementary class program, an adult education department, as well as 21 laboratories and a graduate school in engineering science.
User Review( votes)
- Application deadline: February 28, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing master progarmme at Grenoble INP.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Award: this application can be up to 5000 euros per semester, for a maximum duration of 2 semesters
- Nationality: French and International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these endowments
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a
- Age: Applicants must be under 28 years old.
- Master: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. However, direct admission to year 2 is possible for suitably qualified students.
- Postmaster: Must have completed a minimum of 5 years at university level.
- Students can apply for this application only after having applied for the international master’s programme.
- English Language Requirements: Non-native English speakers have to provide an official certification (TOEFL, TOEIC, teacher…). Speaking French is not required, however, we strongly recommend that you take a beginners’ class in French before coming to France so that your everyday life in France is made easier.
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted online.
Excellent candidates will be selected according to transcripts, reference letters, and scientific project.