Want to gain practical knowledge and experience in healthcare? Then, you must check out the opportunity introduced by Griffith College to impart learning through simulated practical activities in laboratory settings. The college is offering a Diploma of Healthcare Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The Griffith College has announced this scholarship application for students who have applied for the Diploma program in Healthcare and have received and accepted their admission offer before 31st January. The scholarship award is valued at $1,000 and is expected to cover expenses such as airport pick-up, public transport card, and more.
Amazing opportunity for international students in Australia
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1977, Griffith College is a higher education institution and pathway college in Australia. This amazing college ranked 203rd in Best Global Universities, guides and supports its students in following their interests, chase their ambitions, and reaching their potential.
Why choose to study at Griffith College? Griffith College has small classes and an ultra-supportive learning environment which gives its programmes rapid progress and students the confidence they need. With a learning environment designed and created to help students transition to university life, Griffith produces graduates who are better prepared for success in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: The students must complete their application process and accept their offer before 31st January 2023.
- University or Organization: Griffith College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The diploma of Healthcare programme at Griffith College can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold a valid student visa and be onshore by 6th March 2023.
- The applicants must have accepted their offer and paid relevant fees by January 31, 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must make applications for admission directly through the application portal of the college. Eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A certified copy of your academic results (both original and English-translated versions)
- A certified copy of your English test results (if available and applicable)
- Some programs may require you to submit a portfolio of work or audition.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the country-specific academic requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL PBT – 575
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- Pearson Test of English – 58
- ISLPR – no score less than 3+ in each skill of the ISLPR
The scholarship winners will be presented an award valued at $1,000 by Griffith College that will include the following:
- Free airport pick-up service when you arrive
- $50 Translink go card for use on public transport
- An annual pass for unlimited entry to Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet’n’Wild, and Paradise Country
- An annual pass for unlimited entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Griffith College merchandise pack
- Orientation week excursion and lunch
- Exclusive Griffith College red shoes