Creative filmmakers are invited to produce work addressing the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by the University of Bradford. The university is offering MA Filmmaking Scholarships for domestic and international students.
To be eligible, applicants must be enrolled in the MA Filmmaking programme at the University of Bradford and have a degree award of at least 2:1 (or equivalent). Three international students will be awarded £5,000, and two home students will be awarded £2,000. The award will be in the form of a tuition fee reduction.
Nice offer for international students to receive award amounts ranging from £2,000 – £5,000 for study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1966, the University of Bradford is a public research university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. With a mission to develop a thriving, inclusive, and socially-engaged community, the university has come as far as ranking among the best universities in the world. It ranks 1266th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Bradford? The University of Bradford is committed to delivering the best experience for its student body. It focuses on creating the conditions for social, cultural, and economic impact. The university conducts activities to support its mission to drive sustainable social and economic development through outstanding teaching, research, and innovation.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is 31st May 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 8
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: International and UK national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA Filmmaking programme taught at the University of Bradford can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new students.
- The applicants must be full-time PG students at the University of Bradford.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must submit their admission applications online. Interested students must submit a scholarship application form separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree certificates/transcripts
- Two references, including one academic reference
- Evidence of English language level, if required.
- A copy of your passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a degree award of at least 2:1 or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The scholarship winners will be awarded a sum of £2,000 – £5,000 towards their master’s studies at the University of Bradford as given below:
- Three £5,000 scholarships for qualified, full-time international applicants to the MA Filmmaking
- Five £2,000 scholarships for qualified full-time home applicants to the MA Filmmaking