Griffith University is offering Griffith International Postgraduate Coursework Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2020-21. The program is open for high-achieving students applying for postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
these endowments apply to postgraduate coursework tuition fees only. Students must remain enrolled in the program for which the program offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued from Griffith International Admissions.
Wonderful opportunity for international students
User Review( vote)
Griffith was created to be a new kind of university one that offered new degrees in progressive fields such as Asian studies and environmental science. At the time, these study areas were revolutionary today, they’re more important than ever.
University or Organization: Griffith University
Course Level: Postgraduate Coursework
Award: 25% of tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: International candidates
The program can be taken in Australia
Students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into a postgraduate coursework degree by the program closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First candidates need to take admission at the university and then complete the award application form by the published closing dates.
- Admission Requirments: Applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants submit a certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Language Requirments: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees that will be deducted from postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Trimester 1 2020 – 29 November 2019
- Trimester 2 2020 – 17 April 2020
- Trimester 3 2020 –7 August 2020